Alcoholics and addicts come from all walks of life — regardless of race, gender, income or age. For many, addiction is a symptom of deeper issues that can’t be cured overnight. Permanent healing is a continuous process that requires much more than treating physical cravings. That’s why our Christian rehab program goes beyond basic methods of therapy — we treat the multifaceted sources of your addiction. We address psychological triggers, meet your spiritual needs, handle medical concerns and provide intensive therapy. Our drug and alcohol treatment schedules also offer a wide range of workshops including fitness classes, counseling, mentoring and Christian and 12 step fellowship groups.
Short and Long Term Treatment Options
We offer 30, 60 and 90-day drug and alcohol treatment programs that are designed to arm our clients with the tools needed to maintain lifelong sobriety. When an individual enrolls in Celebrate a New Life drug rehab program, our Christian addiction professionals will perform a thorough clinical assessment to identify the client’s particular needs, concerns and core issues and develop an individualized recovery strategy accordingly. The unique features of our treatment programs include:
- Comfortable Detox
- Celebrate Recovery Meetings
- Healing Workshops
- Family Recovery
- Pastoral Counseling
- Comprehensive Schedule
Participants receive the most up to date best practices in addiction treatment coupled with Christian support and guidance. Addressing addiction through the lens of Christianity fosters the following:
- Community Oriented Lifestyle – At Celebrate a New Life we understand that healing on your own is difficult. We foster a sense of community and fellowship between all of our clients to facilitate the healing process. You’ll be able to lean on your faith and seek the help from other Christians in times of trouble.
- Learning to Forgive – Forgiveness is essential to recovery but you must learn to forgive yourself as much as you learn to forgive others. Our counselors will help you understand the true nature of forgiveness allowing you to truly accept yourself and others.
- Following God’s Path – Our program teaches you how to put God in charge of your life and your addiction. By doing this you’ll learn to let go of your addiction and make better decisions through the power of Christ.
- Trusting in Prayer – Trusting in the power of prayer and scripture is essential to our drug and alcohol recovery program. We’ll teach you how to lean on prayer and scripture for support throughout your recovery process. Whether you’ve just found God or are returning to the fold we’ll show you how prayer and scripture can give you the strength you need.
- Believing in the Power of Christ – Our addiction professionals will help you get to the root of your addiction. We’ll then teach you how Christ can help you overcome the source of your addiction. You’ll learn to focus on your faith throughout times of trial and tribulation.
- Opportunities for Growth – Our highly skilled counselors will direct you to scriptures to find solace, encouraging prayers, and new life skills—all in an effort to cultivate an environment for growth.
- A Safe Environment – Alcoholics often feel isolated and alone. Christian fellowship with other recovering addicts provides a secure and comfortable setting to share, empathize, support and receive accountability.
- Lifelong Sobriety – By submitting to God’s love and will and admitting that you can’t do this alone, He will give you a new perspective and attitude to triumph over alcoholism and addiction.
Developing Christ-like characteristics and healthy, structured routines inspires a recovering addict to strengthen their resolve as they transition back to the community as a new person. If your addiction has isolated you from the world, Celebrate a New Life can help you regain a new life and slowly emerge back into the world as the best version of yourself, as God intended you to be.
Climbing out of the rut of substance abuse requires taking steps toward restoring, or discovering for the first time, a loving bond with God: the ultimate source of renewal.