5 Advantages of Christian Rehab Facilities
For those dealing with addiction and substance abuse issues, making the decision to change and doing the hard work to heal requires a great deal of grit, determination and courage. It’s a milestone that marks your successful leap from the past towards a healthier future.
Though, sometimes the idea of finally reaching sobriety can feel like an overwhelming task. But, you don’t have to go it alone.
Find Support with a Faith-Based Rehab Team
For Christians on the road from addiction to recovery, it’s also important to find a rehabilitation center that offers faith-based services. They can uniquely support your sobriety and your journey of spiritual growth by offering:
- Christ-centered sober living arrangements. Many addiction recovery specialists recommend sober living facilities for those seeking continued support post-rehab. These group homes provide a place where you can heal in a safe environment with a built-in support system. Christian-based rehab facilities also offer the added benefit of providing sober living facilities where residents share a similar devotion to leading a Christ-centered life.
- Faith-based support. While many rehab facilities offer treatment services to overcome substance abuse and behavioral health issues, Christian-based addiction recovery centers are designed to also help you grow spiritually and develop a stronger relationship with Christ.
- Seamless care. For individuals seeking support for drug or alcohol addiction, Christ-centered facilities can help reduce your risk of relapse by make the transition from rehab to the real-world easier. With Christian-based outpatient care, your recovery tools will be consistent with those you learned during residential treatment.
- Christian mentors. Bridging the gap from addiction to recovery is an important period of your life. During this time, you learn how to gain more control over your thoughts, emotions and actions. By choosing Christian-based rehab, you can access mentors who share the same beliefs and they can serve as powerful role-models and coaches during your recovery to support your positive growth.
- The healing power of Christ’s love. During each step of the way, the staff at Christian-based rehab facilities can help remind you of the healing power of Christ’s unconditional devotion, support and love.
Discover Christian Drug Rehab
Our Christian rehab center is distinct from rational approaches to addiction treatment because it focuses on the healing strength that comes from faith in God. We utilize these teachings from the Bible, along with 12 step rehab principles, to guide our clients back to a path of faith, love, peace, self-respect and familial ties. Our program helps our clients reaffirm their faith and learn the skills necessary to stay on the path of recovery. Recovery begins with the first phone call. Contact us today at (844) 577-1234.